9.18.2005

Thrill rides

I love rollercoasters!

Today I went to Cedar Point with some friends from State College and MSU. I'll sum up the day by saying that I had a blast. We rode 12 rollercoasters and managed to squeeze in 15 rides total throughout the day.

And we rode Millenium Force twice!!! This coaster is my absolute favorite coaster in the entire world (so far). I love riding it at night (which we did) -- it's dark, the air is still, and the first drop is even more incredible than normal. And as you zoom along at great speeds, it feels like you're flying.

Sigh. Why can't I enjoy it so much when life feels like a rollercoaster? Maybe it's time to buckle in, put my hands up in the air, and just enjoy the ride. :)

So if you were a werewolf, would you date another werewolf? This came up as a topic of conversation in one of our waits for a coaster. I love discussing the finer points of life. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip. As for dating a werewolf, why not? You shouldn't let unbridled cruelty, bestial ferocity, ravening hunger, and the horrible thirst to quaff human blood get in the way of an otherwise loving relationship.

9/18/2005 2:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why can't I enjoy it so much when life feels like a rollercoaster?

Maybe it's cuz you can't see the tracks...

9/18/2005 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home