9.19.2006

Lamps vs. Lasers

Ack. I'm having one of those weeks where I constantly have thoughts zipping and tumbling inside my head. They dart and dash about, play leapfrog, spin in circles around each other, and then vanish -- only to return later with even more vigor.

I'm not trying to be vague here -- honestly, I can't even really begin to describe in words what the thoughts are, how they came about, or where they're heading. But *splat!* -- here they are.

Ever feel like you're suddenly brimming with mental energy, and you just *know* that it would have to result in something totally and completely awesome in your life if you could just channel it all into one area of focus?

That's how I feel right now. It's frustrating, mysterious, and somehow invigorating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home