3.17.2006

Multitasking

My outfit for today is a green and white t-shirt, jeans, green and white earrings, and green and white shamrock socks. Yes, I am a geek -- I like to wear holiday colors on holidays (green or red on Christmas, red or pink on Valentine's day, etc.). But I am proud of myself today for being so efficient in meeting (via my outfit) the multiple requirements of today:

- It is St. Patrick's Day, and I definitely am wearing an abudance of green and white. The shamrock socks add a particularly nice touch, in my opinion.

- MSU plays George Mason today in the basketball tournament. By wearing green and white, I am showing support for MSU -- Go State!

- Bucknell plays Arkansas today in the basketball tournament. Although I'm not wearing orange and blue, my t-shirt is a Bucknell t-shirt. It reads "Bucknell Houseparty. Old enough to know better. Still too young to care." Hehe. 'Ray Bucknell!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve insisted that I stole his house party shirt. I was acused if this crime for nearly a year. I was tempted to rip mine (his is ripped) and pretend it was his just so he would stop going on about it. He did eventually find it, but everytime i look at that shirt now I am required to say "Oh, look its the shirt you accused me of stealing that you really just lost."

3/28/2006 12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home