10.14.2005

Lion pawprints on Wolverine territory

Provided that our tickets arrive by fed-ex tomorrow morning, some friends and I are going to see the PSU game in ann arbor!!!! Awwww yeah!!!

The last time I was at a PSU game was...well, I can't remember the year ('98?), but it was the game where the Nittany Lion proposed to the Blue Sapphire (feature twirler) during halftime. That was pretty cute, except that I heard that they broke off their engagement later. :(

Anyway, the Blue Band will be there too, so I'm definitely excited! Can you tell? :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! I hope you have a great time! :) In comparison it's kind of sad how I'm going to school at 6 or 7 am tomorrow just so I can avoid the football fan traffic, and plan to leave campus during the game. :P

Well, my only defense is that that's where the piano is and I desperately need to practice since my friend's wedding is in a week! Eeek!

10/14/2005 9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so jealous that you're going to the game tomorrow!! You'll have a lot of fun. I have a few friends who are braving the 8 hour drive to Ann Arbor. Hopefully you'll get to see the same PSU team that played against OSU last weekend.

10/14/2005 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home