10.05.2006

Marching through time

I feel like a scummy person...I've been cheating on my own blog! That is to say, lately I've posted more on another person's blog lately than I have on my own. That blog is actually a non-blog for a friend who stubbornly won't create his own blog...so we simply created one for him. :) It's a silly silly blog, but that makes it extra fun.

And for some reason, it's been easier for me to think of posts for that blog than for my own. But alas, time to give my blog some much-needed attention and devotion.

Some random thoughts:

- My awesome roomie and I went to a marching band exhibition last night. Yay for seeing hoards of people that support music and their kids. And yay for watching drumlines (including the Spartan drumline!) do their thang.

- It's difficult for me to focus on only one thing at a time. But it's something that I'm (slowly) working at, with the hope that the skill will come in handy.

- In an effort to create my ideal office space, I bought a chessboard for my office. Who's up for chess via email? ;) Um,occasionally, that is. Next priority item: a marimba! ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Al said...

Chess by e-mail? I'm game. Perhaps I'll encode my moves as mathmatical formulas.

10/06/2006 2:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your office sounds awesome.. I wanna work there! hehehe

10/06/2006 12:30 PM  
Blogger pricednostalgia said...

i totally misread that and was trying to figure out what the heck a cheeseboard was.....

10/09/2006 10:01 AM  
Blogger pricednostalgia said...

Katie...i am resonably sure that if you know what scummy meant you would use another word....

10/19/2006 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home