11.19.2006

Picture the day...

As of yesterday, I have 30 pictures in my (ongoing) picture of the day project.

My main goal has been to take a picture that, for me, would capture an event/mood/thought that I experienced during the day. For the most part, I'm pleased with the results. There are many pics in there that I feel are perfect representations (either literal or symbolic) of their particular day, and a few others that I snapped hastily just to satisfy the pic a day requirement. But I am enjoying this project so far.

Looking back through the 30 pictures, I can vividly recall something about each of those days -- and that ability is both different and pleasant. And snapping a pic is a lot quicker than writing, though I try to keep up with that too.

If you want to see the pics so far, let me know and I'll send you the link to where they're posted. I'll be uploading new pictures about once every week or so.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh, me me! Please send me the link, I would love to see the pictures. What a great idea, I should try that some time.

11/19/2006 2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katie I would like the link!

11/19/2006 10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too! (What a fun idea.)
Charlotte
<><

11/20/2006 9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You gonna be trendy and post it as a video on YouTube when you're done? :) Send me the link too, please!

11/20/2006 9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in! :)

-NC

11/20/2006 10:01 AM  
Blogger Yi said...

Me 6, please :)

11/20/2006 3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to see them :)

11/28/2006 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home